A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
1.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
1.2 Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
1.3 Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
1.4 Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the below:
- _ga: These are used to track a user’s movement throughout the website. These are used by external scripts used by Google Analytics.
- _gat: These are used to track a user’s movement throughout the website. These are container cookies used by Google Tag Manager, which also contains tracking for Facebook.
- bccountry: This is used to store the current user’s county/region to prevent the website from having to check on every visit.
- bcregion: This is used to store the current user’s county/region to prevent the website from having to check on every visit.
- bcdatatype: This is used to store the current user’s preferred currency model, to prevent the website from having to check based on the above cookies with every visit.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the superaffiliatehabits.com website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a reasonable period of time.
Updated, 19 August 2018